Thursday, March 23, 2006

Steady, As She Goes

I have the feeling that I'm going to like The Raconteurs better than the White Stripes. The Raconteurs being the band with Jack White from the White Stripes and Brendon Benson from...Brendon Benson accompanied with bass and drums from the Greenhorns. I've been listening to their Steady, As She Goes 7' single which contains one from White and one from Benson.

...two songwriters working together. Dual vocals, dual lead guitars, dual songwriting duties.

Anyway the I stumbled on the video on youtube just few minutes ago, it reminds me of when I used to live in East Texas.

Video


and for your audio pleasure:

Head over to IGIF for both song from the 7", both very good tracks which leave something to anticipate from the new album.

Also worth mentioning:

GvsB has a video footage of Madvillain @ SXSW 2006 to stream. Tell me how it is, my computer doesn't like to stream so I'm out of luck.

A little something extra...of course.

The Only Children - Girl With Golden Hair
Black Tie Dynasty and [DARYL] - Bloody Basin
Black Tie Dynasty - Die

Did anyone see that new Southpark? Pretty intense start to a new season.

1 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, September 23, 2010, Anonymous essay writing said...

I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home