Sunday, October 10, 2004

80 windows

I was looking at 5ives.com and I realized he has his top 5 drummers posted. That was so my idea I even had it written weeks ago and saved to a text file for further development (figuring out names of people). Ya hearrrrrd ma

My favorite drummers at this moment:

1. Sam Fogarino - Interpol
2. Jim Eno - Spoon
3. Steven Drozd - Flaming Lips


4. Jeremiah Green - Modest Mouse (every album except the new one), Red Stars Theory
5. Bill Stevenson - Descendants & Black Flag & October Faction & All
6. Henry Dent - Single Frame Ashtray
7. Mark Smith - American Analog Set
8. Dave Grohl - Moe Syzlak Experiance
9. Benjamin Weikel - Modest Mouse new album
10. Tim Wright – Ted Leo and the Pharmacists & The Eaves



anyone else?



Tiger Woods got married...damn I missed my window

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home