Monday, October 18, 2004

Electric Six

Here is a tune "fo yo ass". It was a club hit but I think their "gay bar" song was a bigger club hit. Eitherway its a cool track that features Jack White from the White Stripes. He, Jack White is in a good place in his career where he can be on just about anyones album he feels like, he's going to also be on the new Beck but that won't be out for a bit. The White Stripes have some good songs but I think they're mostly hype. Don't get me wrong, some of their tracks are better than good and I have them in rotation on occasion but album wise it doesn't appeal to me. I have the last 2 albums and the Elephant album which everyone was saying is so good....2 or 3 good tracks, thats it. My favorites by the White Stripes; Hotel Yorba, Dead Leaves, Jolene cover, fell in love with a girl. Here's Electric Six track, if you want I can point you to the whole album I stumbled on in the web.

Electric Six feat Jack White - Danger (High Voltage)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home