Sunday, February 26, 2006

Weekend Recap & Track A Tiger

I had a 5 minute interval of decent picture from the Undertow Orchestra show from Friday.


Eitzel, Bazan, Chesnutt, Johnson


Chesnutt, Johnson


Chesnutt, Bazan, Eitzel

(see previous post below for further explanation)


Sunday Bonus:

Track a Tiger (myspace page)

Keyboards, guitars, banjo, cello, male-female harmonies and other assorted blips and bleeps.

Track A Tiger - Glad To Be Scattered
Track A Tiger - Seashaken Heart
Track A Tiger - Sound As Ever

Out Tuesday, February 28, on Future Appletree Records

3 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, February 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the new look and thanks for taking me to the show with you.

 
At 7:36 AM, February 27, 2006, Blogger c said...

i got those track a tiger songs last night and haven't listened fully yet - but my initial perception was very good. i dig your site. you sent some traffic my way via a flaming lips link to me you put in one of your posts last week.

i added you to my blogroll.
peace
c

 
At 3:20 PM, February 27, 2006, Blogger b said...

I'm a fan of your blog too, especially the political musings. I've got Scatter o' Light linked on my blogroll.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home