Friday, March 17, 2006

The Coup / My Favorite Mutiney

Blogger was being really lame yesterday, my page was "Forbidden" for the majority of yesterday and part of today. This has happen before but not for this long. For a little bit I thought I had to start again which I half way did on a new service. I always knew how unreliable blogger was but this was the worst, it seems like all the problems started when google took over blogger. The storm is over though, so I'll be alright as long as I don't get shut down again.

Its getting pretty late and I'm right about to head out to celebrate St. Patricks day but I can't leave without posting this great track.



From The Coups new album, Pick A Bigger Weapon, left click on the link
The Coup - My Favorite Mutiny feat. Talib Kweli, Black Thought


3 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, March 19, 2006, Blogger c said...

what do you think the best alternative to blogger is? or to ezarchive? both frustrate the hell out of me.....

 
At 6:53 PM, March 19, 2006, Blogger b said...

I think the best alternative to blogger is probably wordpress. Someone recomended it to me after I was complaining about blogger. It seems pretty user friendly. Alternative to ezarchive, I don't know about that. I thought I found one but it has more flaws.

 
At 10:41 PM, March 20, 2006, Blogger c said...

interesting. i am going to look into wordpress.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home