Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Jordan Geiger of Minus Story

Props to The Catbirdseat for pointing out Jordan Geiger of Kansas' Minus Storys Myspace which features two songs of his. They've been getting steady rotation in my headphones for sometime now and I thought it was about time I shared it with you. They're too good to pass up.


photo courtesy of lawrencerock.com

Left Click on the link
Jordan Geiger - Baby for J
Jordan Geiger - I Do Not Understand

Of course couple of tracks from Minus Story, who will be touring with John Vanderslice in May (what a combo)

From No Rest for Ghosts
Minus Story - Knocking On Your Head
Minus Story - Little Wet Head

From Heaven and Hell EP
Minus Story - Time Wastes Itself

From The Captain is Dead, Let the Drum Corpse Dance!
Minus Story - You Were On My Side
Minus Story - Joyless, Joyless

From Moebius Syndrome
Minus Story - Under the Knife

From Belle Ame
Minus Story - Quiet


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home