Monday, April 03, 2006

Alias & Tarsier

Anticons beat and click master Alias is releasing another collaboration, this time with Tarsier from New York's Healamonster & Tarsier. She takes care of the vocals and he does the beats on their debut Brookland/Oaklyn releasing May on Anticon. I'm a fan of Alias and his production so when I first heard this song I was kind of worried about the direction this project was taking. At the 1:08 second mark I was feeling a little better about it then at about 1:30 the drumachine clicks away and we have a beat, I'm liking the song better. This song is more accessible than usual Alias projects, it takes a step in a slightly different direction, give it a listen.

From Brookland/Oaklyn

Alias & Tarsier - Dr. C



Also from Alias:

Alias - cobblestoned waltz from alias & ehren - Lillian
Alias - unseen sights w/ Markus Acher of the Notwist
from Muted
Alias - Again For the First Time
Alias - eyes closed from Eyes Closed
Alias - pill hiding from the Other side of the looking glass

Also couple of tracks from my favorite Anticon artist:
(both tracks, highly recommended)

Why? - Rubber traits
Why? - Sandollars


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home