Monday, March 20, 2006

Hip Hop Mondays

Ghostfaces fifth studio album Fishscale is a step in the right direction, I rank it much higher than his last couple LPs. He brought in MF Doom to do some production work which turned out some of my favorite tracks on the album. I didn't want to mention the album till I heard something more solid than the promo copy of the album which has less tracks and some slightly different production. On a related note I worked out an acoustic cover of Kilos couple days back, its pretty lame but it entertains me.

Ghostface - 9 Milli Bros. (feat Wu-tang Clan) Produced by MF Doom

Ghostface - The Champ From Spine magazine, its got J-Love yelling randomly to let you know its a promo.

Speaking of Wu-tang, on of their satelite members La the Darkman has new album out soon, here's a track.

La The Darkman - Brooklyn, Brooklyn feat. Division produced by Jay Dee

Of course I had to post this Gnarls Barkley pic, DJ Dangermouse and Cee-Lo Green (The Soul Machine) doing the Clockwork Orange thing



Gnarls Barkley - Smiley Faces


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home