Friday, March 24, 2006

Bearded

I've been growing this beard for a little more than a month and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Lately though I've come to realize that I have to let go of the beard for two main reasons, 1) I look like a hobo, and 2) I started to not like the way it feels and miss that oh so smooth feeling after a shave. Plus I can't drink anything without my mustache being involved and after I eat I'm always paranoid that I'm still caring around food after I ate. Maybe I'll post a picture before I lose ma beard.

Wilco - Bob Dylan's 49th beard


Tree's Lounge has a soundtrack to a drunken weekend to download, where's the national, all the wine ?...still a good mix.


Billy Bragg - Bush War Blues A modern adaptation of Leadbelly's 1938Bourgeois Blues.
The Cities - A Theme
Margot & The Nuclear So and So’s - Skeleton Key

4 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, March 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no...you can't lose the beard. that is the only reason i talk to you everyday. the beard...the all mighty beard.

 
At 6:37 PM, March 25, 2006, Blogger b said...

I dont think i can ever commit to that much beardage but if i did... I was thinking a fu-manchu maybe. Thanks for the four tet link, good quality too.

 
At 9:45 AM, March 27, 2006, Blogger Nick Christus said...

I recently shaved my beard (after about a year and a half) and have regretted it everyday since. It's slowly coming back, but I miss it. Don't do it. Don't give in.

If it itches, that's your beard's way of saying that it loves you...

 
At 8:01 PM, March 27, 2006, Blogger b said...

I opted for a compromise for now, I just went for a trim. I think I'm going to have to go all out later on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home