Monday, November 20, 2006

Cowboy

Usually my Sundays start like this, around noon to 1pm I open my eyes and roll over for the remote. I flip through the NFL games and pick my favorite and watch till half time and then I actually get out of bed. The Cowboy game yesterday against the Colts almost made up for a string of disappointments this season by my favorite NFL team the Dallas Cowboys. The win over the undefeated, number one team in the league, Indianapolis Colts was something that all Dallas Cowboys fans needed and deserved. I've liked Romo but I hadn't believed in him much till yesterday, how could I not like the #2 ranked QB in the league. Payton Manning is my favorite player in the league but thats just because I admire his talent, it doesn't mean I was rooting for him against my team.

Albert Hammond Jr. - Everybody Gets A Star



1 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, June 06, 2023, Anonymous Iced Coffee Recipes said...

Loved rreading this thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home