Sunday, June 24, 2007

Mos Definite

I'm getting kind of lazy, there are more than a few things that I wanted to mention since I last posted but never got to them. The only thing I remember is Mos Def.



Mos Def has a new album of unreleased tracks spanning his entire rap career called Mos Definite. Its not available in the US so good luck finding it unless you want to shell out $25+ at an online retailer. One of the stand out track is the legendary Beef, the first time I heard it was when it was played on the Dave Chapelle Show but I hadn't heard it since and pretty much forgot about it. In my opinion its Mos Def at his best.

Mos Def - Beef [zshare]


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, August 10, 2010, Blogger Larah said...

Academic writers doing their work good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home