Thursday, May 03, 2007

Jaylib reissue

I'm not sure if anyone noticed a little bit of a gap there in updates, my excuse: I was honing all my energies on the Mavericks playoffs. Tonight is game 6, a win would take us to game 7 to close the series, a loss will end the season. I didn't plan properly and will have to abandon tonights game towards the end to catch the first showing of Spider-man 3. Haven't seen the 2nd one but I did watch the cartoons when I was a kid so I'm sure I won't be lost.

Also two weeks ago I started watching Heroes from the beginning and I finished couple of days ago. It has found a spot as one of my favorite television shows. Heroes has a progression that engages you in to the story line. Unlike another show that has "Lost" my interest recently.

---------------



Stones Throw Records has unfortunately had to delay the Jaylib reissue of Champion Sound (delaylib), a 2 cd deluxe version which includes the original album with two bonus tracks and the second disc with previously 24 unreleased and hard to find tracks. The album was supposed to come out on May 8th but got bumped to a possible June 12th release because a glitch in the pressing.

Jaylib - Raw addict


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, September 04, 2011, Blogger Biber said...

Just switched the disease with infection.

Tera online
Tera gold
Runescape gold

 
At 1:01 AM, October 04, 2011, Anonymous chengnuo said...

Someone makes me comfortable, so I want to rely on him; while another one makes
me feel lonely, so I want to embrace him. Tera Gold
RS Gold
Cheap tera gold
Cheap Tera Gold

 
At 12:11 AM, November 30, 2011, Anonymous sopian said...

This is a very interesting blog and so i like to visit your blog again and again. Keep it up.Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. it ls a good article and love your words , so charming and make people learn a lot , thanks !my blogs here:
http://your2wowgold.asso-web.com/actualite-7-world-of-warcraft-free-gold-is-for-all-players.html
http://wowjust4u.blogcu.com/grind-wow-gold-is-very-tired-way-to-gain-by-yourself/11501763
http://wownews.blogbugs.org/19611439/A-lot-of-Runescape-players-want-to-become-powerful-in-the-game.html

 
At 11:49 PM, December 26, 2011, Anonymous cambridge satchel said...

cambridge satchel are very fashion, now they have become a popular fashion trend. You will like cambridge backpack very much. ugg boot cambridge satchel company satchel cambridge

 
At 12:14 AM, December 31, 2011, Anonymous lace wedding dress said...

A holy church, rings, a bouquet, a 3-floor wedding cake, lace wedding dress champagne, and the moving promise “ I do”, make up the happiest moment in one’s life. Then it is the wedding.
lace wedding gowns
A gorgeous wedding dress has been inside a girl’s dream since she was five years old. It is widely said that the bride is the most beautiful woman all over the world.
Bridal gowns vary in different parts of the world. For example, cheap wedding dresses plus sizein traditional Chinese culture, the color red is regarded for centuries as the symbol of good luck; while in the Occident, wedding dresses 2012 a full-length white wedding dress is always associated with romance and sanctity. But, with the globalization, wedding dresses tend to be alike in the whole world.

 
At 10:11 PM, July 31, 2012, Blogger wersgold said...

I am player of games,I like play GW2 games,I need gw2 gold!If you have cheap gw2 gold,I can to buy it.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home