Thursday, March 01, 2007

Knights

I have developed into a tv junkie over the past year or so. I don't usually watch a show when it comes on but maybe a day or two afterwards. Like with The Knights of Prosperity, I watched the seasons episodes right before bed for the past week, two episodes a night. This is my new show. The thing about this show is that I'm pretty damn sure its going to get canceled after this season but I'm enjoying it while its still running. Last nights episode brought in a new enemy, Ray Romano, replacing Mick Jagger. The show has some good laughs, following an organized crime group mostly compromised of losers, as they scheme to rob Mick Jagger/Ray Romano. The way I see it, According to Jim is still on air and that show is horrid so how could this not out last Jim Belushi.

Here is a clip of the Knights choosing a theme song



and of course this classy little number:

Rush - Tom Sawyer