Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Explosions In The Sky drops a bonus

Explosions in the Sky has a new album coming out a week from today (Feb 20th) titled All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone which I believe I had mentioned last year. They are kicking of a tour next week and don't make it to my neck of the woods till April but its worth marking on my calendar as soon as I put it on the wall. Some versions of the album will come with a bonus cd which has remixes of every some from various artists (Jesu, Mountains, Adem, Four Tet, Eluvium, and the Paper Chase). My favorite remix you ask, the Four Tet remix of course but I do think I like the original better. The other are not bad at all though.

Explosions In The Sky - Catastrophe And The Cure (Four Tet Mix)



-----------------

I've been viewing this clip for couple of weeks, its one of my favorite videos on youtube. Its already been viewed 10k+ times but just in case you haven't seen it here is a "Japanese Mob Scare Prank". It has staying power, it still makes me laugh even though I've seen it many times already.

Japanese Mob Scare Prank


3 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, February 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Paper Chase put on an incredible live performance. You should check them out when you can.
http://www.thepaperchaseband.com/media.html
http://eightfiftyseven.com/

 
At 10:23 PM, March 29, 2012, Anonymous cambridge satchels said...

With the arrival of qiu dong season, fashion chase high ones had to Cambridge satchel big brands the launch of the single product dorigo, here are a few of you forecast of the world's most 09 spring summer IN bag, see you the most favorite is: which one?

From its founding designers created fashion kingdom, always a sentimental! Jil Sander had left Jil Sander, extremely brief wave was receding. However, the Raf Simons but took over for Jil Sander remodeling style and features!

Cheap Cambridge satchel of a genius from Belgium design Raf Simons, from the start of the season on quarterly series dress all let global fashion workers deeply moved. Just before the end of men's clothing of 08 fall winter fashion week, and his design for Jil Sander of men's clothing series, and his brand of the same name Raf Simons, a heavyweight media high opinion of fashion!

 
At 8:08 PM, April 06, 2012, Anonymous Ergo Baby backpack said...

that's it



Ergo Baby Carriers
original baby carrier

 

Post a Comment

<< Home