Monday, January 15, 2007

The Visionaries



The Visionaries fourth and most recent album, We Are The Ones (We've Been Waiting For) came out in back in October but its took me all these months to link 2mex to them and this album. The six member hip hop group got some help from some great producers on this album including J Dilla, Madlib and many others.

The Visionaries - Need to Learn (ft. Rakaa, Brother J, YZ, RBX, Sadat X)

Definitely check out this track from group member 2mex, get ready to get a song stuck in your head:

Songodson - Minors in the fire (ft. Busdriver)

ahhh Busdriver, has anyone checked out his new album Roadkillovercoat, I believe I mentioned it about a month ago. My favorite song of the year so far, Sunshower, is from that album. I know its early for a favorite track but that track has enjoyed the repeat button more than anything this year.

Busdriver - Sunshower



1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, January 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out this awesome promos I found on you tube. I can't wait for the new album! Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jOfWHoa0FE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrgcPHIpL9A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home