Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Three tracks

Pitchfork gave the new Clipse album a 9.1 which is very rightfully deserved, lately its been my hip hop album of choice when I feel like thugin it out. It pretty much cancels out that new Jay-z album (oh no he din'int). But I'm sure everyone is asking themselves whats the point of pursuing futher hip hop releases after listening to this masterpiece, okay maybe not but I have a point. That point is that the new Nas album is going to knock some heads. I've heard couple of parts of from the album and I can't wait to hear the whole.

Nas - QB true G's feat the Game




The new El-P album is being called "the most anticipated indie-rap release of 2007" by Rolling Stone, here's a track:

El-P - Smithereens (Stop Cryin)

Remember that Tom Waits video that I posted a week or so back, well I have been enjoying that track very much and I thought I might as well share it.

Tom Waits - Lie To Me


Not as cool as listening while watching the video but good none the less...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home