Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Keeping busy



I can't believe the new Busdriver album isn't getting that much attention on the web. He's touring with Deerhoof right now so catch him if you can

Busdriver - Kill Your Employer (Daedelus Mix)


I've been keeping busy recently. Since last time I posted I finally fulfilled my dream of owning a mandolin and today got a new sound card for my computer. I'm right about to put in the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty. I've had bad luck with graphics cards but I'm optimistic about the sound upgrade. Let me nerd it up for you just a bit, it is THX certified and has DTS-ES and Dolby Digital EX decoding. I mostly got it for the midi inputs. The mandolin was a random purchase when I couldn't find the guitar strings I wanted. Nothing fancy just a Epiphone mm-30, a beginner setup. I still need a decent snare, or fix my busted one.

Currently I'm formulating my year end top musics list, begining with hip hop. I already know the top 6 but now I'm just finding well deserved places for the other 2006 releases. Before that Clipse dropped I already had a #1 for a while, they rattled the setup.

The weather around these parts took a warm turn the past couple of days so the team and I are fitting in couple of basketball games till winter wakes up and notices Texas again then maybe we'll go back to table tennis.

I'm having fun.

2 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, December 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice track! thx

Chris
My Photocommunity

 
At 6:00 PM, January 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This new Busdriver record is great. His promo's are really funny, check em out on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jOfWHoa0FE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrgcPHIpL9A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ06pX1M1Pc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home