Thursday, September 16, 2004

Moon

Look at that moon phase monitor on the right panel. I would of never been able to do that on Tripod. I have learned so much more html functions and code with this new page.

I went to see a speaker at the Silver Eagle Union Suite or some name like that. First time there so I was a bit late. Projected attendance was 800 people, which it seems like whoever comes up with these numbers usually over shoots it a lot. I walked in and I couldn't move, there were a lot of people sitting in chairs and a lot sitting everywhere else so I sat on the ground. It had to be 1000 plus people. There was free lunch after wards for everyone there who got the oh so precious ORANGE TICKET (loud booming voice echoing). I saw the mendicants who hadn’t got a ticket or attended try to get some free food, I laughed loudly. It was imperative that I got preference over these mendicants (Sealab-2021). It was worth missing Criminal Justice. Word.


happy dance

4 Comments:

At 2:07 AM, November 11, 2010, Blogger dfadf said...

follow up with another email after a few days
Microsoft Office
often acknowledging that maybe the person
Office 2010
didn't get my message due to email trouble on my
Microsoft Office 2010
end (which, when I was in graduate school, was
Office 2010 key
For repeat offenders, I just use the phone whenever
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010

 
At 11:19 PM, January 31, 2013, Blogger rscredits said...

It is better to give than to receive. It is easy to be wise after the event.

Hey , what you say is really informative and funny, i like it and hope for more update.buy runescape gold

I think you just did a right thing to make this choice, rs gold you know that's really funny and i am sure you will not regret.

runescape gold

 
At 2:35 AM, February 04, 2013, Blogger love supra said...

They are all beautiful and fashionable i have to say, and my friends told me they are of good quality as well. I have not see post good enough like yours here.
More tags:
wow gold | cheap wow gold | buy cheap wow gold | buy wow gold

 
At 2:24 AM, March 10, 2015, Anonymous Chinese Online Courses said...

The best place to Learn Chinese is in China. However, we understand that it isn't always possible to move here to study Chinese language. The next best thing is to study with our experienced teachers in a virtual classroom. Online students enjoy the same excellent way of mandarin online lesson and custom designed courseware that we provide for our face to face clients.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home