Thursday, February 03, 2005

Kings of convenience

I took a really long nap in two segments today. I feel a sleep accidentally then woke up and saw the simpsons on and watched that and then feel a sleep after for few hours. I wanted to get back into the dreams because a lot was happening and my philosophy professor was talking about dreams are a way of your mind solving your life problems. When he said that I was completly opposed to it and I still am just not to the extent of when he said it because today it seemed to make sense. I still think its just a manifestation of recent memories and desires that are not acted upon. Either way I had a dream of getting really trashed and not being able to walk straight. Weird part was that it was at my aunts house and they had a keg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home