Monday, February 07, 2005

When I Go Deaf

Today consisted of going to class, taking a nap and then reading my chapters for philosophy. I came back played some music then listened to music then downloaded some music. 8 Albums today, I went through and gave them a good listen, deleted, picked selected tracks or kept what was good. Here is the rundown so far

    Apostle of Hustle - Folkloric : great sound but not a sound that I like, kept a track

    Low - Great Destroyer : Good stuff, a keeper....[update: best download of tonight....wow is all I can say]

    Busdriver - Fear of a black tangent : nope, one of the faster rappers I've heard but not getting into it

    The Kills - No wow : Yucky

    Beck - Mellow Gold : Good Stuff, a keeper

    Beck - Odelay : another great album, also a keeper

    Iron & Wine - Woman King : of course its a keeper

    LCD Soundsystem - LCD Soundsystem : Damn, I have to keep this just based on the hype alone and some great beats. I've been hearing about this album for a year + already and everyone is looking for it online. One half of the DFA production team.

    Mars Volta - Frances the Mute : Already had this but I downloaded it again because it had the Limited Edition Japanese version label.....its the same thing as the regualar version!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home