Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Ron Mexico

Here is a little insight of what the British thinks about America. Nice for a good laugh. They like their Homer Simpson and Mr. T

Is anyone following this Ron Mexico thing, if you're a sports fan, especially a NFL fan you would of heard of Michael Vicks (Falcons QB, one of the best in the league if not the best) escapeds as his alter ego "Ron Mexico". I don't really care about the story or how he gave some girl herpes the only thing I care about is that sweet alias RON MEXICO. So much authority. Anyway I visit some pages regularly that are having a field day with this Ron Mexico thing and I found this link. Hercules Macedonia isn't as good as Ron Mexico but what can I do, Michael Vick beat me to it, what can't this guy do.... other than preserve his repuation as a role model.

Do you like Transformers? Do you like break dancing? If so I think I found the video for you, well me but looky.

Ah damn I have class. Also I think I made an A on my 2 day research project just a guess. The instructor was naming out different topics and then all of a sudden "alcohol" and then I hear laughter rumbling through the 200 people in the class of students on the brink of sleep. I gave myself a hi-five in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home