Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Gorilla Is For Sand Racing

I have a new project to entertain myself into the wee hours of the night tonight. I got my new hardrive in the mail today, a whole new 200gb to fill up. Which will gives me about 330gb to work with. Right now I'm mapping out how I'm going approach situation. Hopefully I don't mess this up, I always like to see how far I can get without directions.

Belle & Sebastian are going to be on Late Night With Conan O'Brien tonight, I'm going to try to catch it but I'm sure it will be floating around the net before the end of the week.

I don't know how I never heard this Cadence Weapon track from his mixtape Cadence Weapon Is The Black Hand till few days ago but I stumbled on it and have been playing it repeatedly. The intro is the best part of the song, it features a line spoken by Buster Bluth from the recently canceled television show Arrested Development . I'm not sure if I like it because I'm a big AD fan or because its just that addictive, I'm guessing the latter. The song changes couples of times only maintaining the beat throughout the whole song. Its a nice instrument track.

Cadence Weapon - The Gorilla Is For Sand Racing

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, March 05, 2006, Blogger Dinah said...

"The Gorilla is for sand racing" is one of my favourite Buster quotes.

Tried to download the song but no luck. I guess I'll keep looking.

 
At 8:32 AM, August 18, 2010, Blogger Larah said...

What you want to say by this post?

coursework help

 
At 4:49 AM, September 10, 2013, Anonymous wowgame said...

Right now I'm mapping out how I'm going approach situation. Hopefully I don't mess this up, I always like to see how far I can get without directions.WOW Gold
Billig WOW Gold

 

Post a Comment

<< Home