Friday, May 26, 2006

Karate Dog Mix

I'm headed to Chicago for sometime, I'll probably be back mid-week. I really don't want go but blah blah blah...I'm stuck. I had something I wanted to write about but I have to pack and so making a weekend mix is less time consuming.

Hieroglyphics - Chicago
Sufjan Steven - Chicago (Acoustic)
Robert Johnson - Sweet Home Chicago
Spoon - Chicago At Night (live at Bowery Ballroom on 2002-09-21)
Salim Nourallah - 1978
Salim Nourallah - a way to your heart
Mr. Lif — Mo' Mega mixtape mixed by DJ Big Wiz
They might be giants - Am I Awake

The Futureheads - Skip To the End
Sufjan Steven - Chicago

Something else random I just saw on tv, did you know there is a movie called Karate Dog.

When LAPD computer expert Peter Fowler investigates the killing of an old man in Chinatown, he finds the only witness is his dog, Cho Cho. But Fowler soon discovers Cho Cho is the only dog in the world who can speak to humans... not only that, Cho Cho is an expert in martial arts. -IMDB

Of course he's an expert in martial arts...Look for it on the 29th? on ABC family.




Multiple remixes of Crazy by Gnarls Barkley at Berkeley Place

6 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, May 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun in chicago!

 
At 8:40 PM, May 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know what breed of dog this is?

 
At 11:55 AM, May 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks like a mutt. a mix between old english sheepdog and a bearded collie maybe...

 
At 3:24 PM, June 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What up.

Long ago you posted Wilco's "More Like The Moon" EP. That link is dead. Care to post again? If not, no worries, but I'm having trouble tracking it down. Nice blog you got going here...

D

 
At 4:02 PM, June 01, 2006, Blogger b said...

Yea I think I can repost that EP, its one of my favorite wilco releases and I think everyone should have it.

 
At 10:16 PM, April 07, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They will miss the ro zeny and they will try their best to play this game to get the joy. As long as they earn the ragnarok zeny they will be happy and they think the game is very interesting. Of course they have to have a lot of iro zeny by themselves. Sure, that process of achieving will have its unpleasant and disagreeable aspects.I am lonely so I play the game and go to earn ragnarok online zeny to give my friends. They also give me a lot of cheap zeny while playing the game.

I like to earn rappelz rupees, because it is very interesting. I think if you meet the rappelz gold, you will like it too. And when you play the game well you can get some cheap rappelz rupees as the rewards from the game. As long as you have a lot of rappelz money in the game you will be strong, and you can go to buy rupees with the other players.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home