Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yeah Yeah Yeahs cover the Rentals



This is such a great song, I don't know why there are so few covers of The Love I'm Searching for albeit any of the songs from the 1995 album Return Of the Rentals by the recently regrouped Rentals. The Yeah Yeah Yeahs are featured on AOLs The Interface this week doing three songs; Cheated Hearts, Turn Into and the cover of The Rentals The Love I'm Searching For. I'm still kind of down that I didn't see the Rentals when they came by Dallas recently, I was just feeling so lazy (that month). I'm still hyped up to hear future material from one of my favorite bands of the 90s, The Rentals. Oh yeah, the YYYs are great too.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - The Love I'm Searching For
(Thanks to Culture Bully for the track)

Download the entire podcast


1 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, September 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Brothers.
This our italian music webzine.
Only for passion, only for us.
www.musicletter.it
subscribe (for newsletter)
http://www.musicletter.it/Form/formail.htm

Grazie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home