Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Panda Panda Panda

I'm so lazy and I don't ever feel like putting pictures up on my pictures page I managed 3, then the html code started making me mad so I stopped before I did any damage. I use my flikr account just as a storage not an album but I might just create two accounts and have one as an album and one as a storage. When I say storage I mean the retarded pictures I put up like the one below that don't belong to me but I need to store somewhere to host it on this page. A benifit of the Flikr album is people can comment on each picture if they wanted to. I never noticed the comments since I have all the pictures set as private for the most part but there was that small window where they weren't and I got few including;

"Like the 'Rolling Stone' wallpaper. Nice tiara too "

Refering to the manly tiara I was wearing and rolling stones living room wallpaper. I like the quote though just because I don't think anyone in history has ever said those words in that order.



Don't expect anything soon though concerning the flikr page because as history shows, I'm pretty lazy.

[Deerhoof - Panda Panda Panda] on repeat

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, December 11, 2011, Anonymous RS Gold said...

Thank you for sharing. Glad to see you.It is really a good post.Runescape Gold for Sale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home