Wednesday, March 30, 2005

We Looked Like Giants

I am very content with my tunes. There is nothing I want badly that I know of other than that Pavement Reissue but thats just one. The last thing I really wanted was the new Death Cab EP and allas I got it and I'm listening to it as I type this. Its a live EP and doesn't sound bad, I saw them live in 2002 in the Death & Dismemberment tour with the Dismemberment Plan, it was a nice show, especially the plan. I wouldn't of gone but my friend was insisting we drive 3 and a half hours on a Wednesday for it then drive back. The same year I drove 9hrs in one day to see Belle & Sebastian. Both of which I made it back later than late and went to my morning classes like a champ. Other than that I've been jaming the Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, 13 and God, early Trail Of Dead, V.I.S.E!!, Minus Story and the new Stephen Malkmus album, all very good... well they all have good tracks.

3 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, March 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know where I can get a music link for "We Looked Like Giants"?

 
At 9:49 PM, March 07, 2006, Blogger b said...

http://neileslife.blogspot.com/2006/03/music-to-live-by.html

http://www.archive.org/download/dcfc2004-11-09.flac/dcfc2004-11-09d2t03_vbr.mp3

 
At 7:37 PM, December 11, 2011, Anonymous RS Gold said...

Thank you for sharing. Glad to see you.It is really a good post.Cheapest RS Gold

 

Post a Comment

<< Home