Wednesday, April 20, 2005

To the Nap-Mobile

I wish every webpage I published online were still up...well few are but I've gone through so many the older ones are just lost. I think it all started 6 years ago when I was in high school and I just made a webpage for the hell of it. I don't personally remember it in my mind but I do remember what I wrote about and I can tie that to six years ago thoughts. My how much I've grown in those short 6 years. My first page was as I like to call it "my whinny webpage" where I just complained about stuff that pissed me off. More of, I wrote like I thought no one would read it. But I have grown, I saw the errors of my ways. The point is that I still wish I could read what I wrote just to get in my 1999 head and see what was going on. Although I do remember analogies involving Godzilla and Mothra but that just makes me want to know more about the content. My new chair is the publish for entertainment value, which is where I think I'll be sitting for a while. I hate getting too personal about things online. I have this phobia of people who I don't know well knowing me a little to well maybe even to an uncomfortable extent. Plus that takes away my element of mystery that I like oh so much. I don't mind meeting strangers, actually I like it a lot but meeting someone for the first time on a web page would be the first entry they see. "Hello my name is Doug and I lose control of my bowls 4 to 6 times a day". That would be Dougs brand for a long time not to mention the impression on his friends who reads his page.

Damn, thats how I get off topic in a split second, I sat down to write about self interest.

To the nap-mobile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home