Friday, July 29, 2005

BK



I just came back from driving around this town for an hour just trying to change my registration sticker. Its amazing how a whole town collectively doesn't know where anything or any streets are, me included. I just so happen to leave during the worst hour of traffic and I must say I am very liberal with the horn under those conditions. After all that nothing was accomplished, the place was closed.



Here's a little something for the weekend;

Ben Kweller - Wasted & Ready (live on WKQX)
Ben Kweller - Commerce, TX (live on WKQX)
Robbers On High Street - Japanese Girls
Robbers On High Street - Spanish Teeth
Summer at Shatter Creek - Fall Down Drunk
Summer at Shatter Creek - Ever Changing Moods
Beulah - My Horoscope Said It Would Be a Bad Year



A little heads up, Atmosphere - You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having out 10/04/05

3 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, July 31, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

neat

 
At 12:13 AM, August 01, 2005, Blogger b said...

yes it is, he does some good stuff.

 
At 12:23 AM, August 02, 2005, Blogger b said...

sometimes I throw in a fist shake to show I mean business

 

Post a Comment

<< Home