Monday, July 25, 2005

Dntel

This past weekend I didn't really do much and I had fun doing that. I just hung out with my posse and did the same ole stuff. I did have a chance to see Minus Story 4 miles down the road for just $6 but other plans had me else where. Other than that this Texas heat is killing me, I drove home for an hour today in somewhere around 101 degree weather. I was waiting for my car to spontaneously combust.

I had fun posting all the hip hop last week but I'm ready to switch things up. I'll try to mix in more hip hop to keep things different and spread the love. Lately I've been listening to the electronic/IDM stylings of Dntel and realized I had some Dntel b-sides laying around that are worth sharing.


Dntel - Don't Get Your Hopes Up Styrofoam / Dntel Split 7"
Dntel - If I don't return Dublab Presents: Freeways [comp]
Dntel - Open The Window and Let Me In Various - Tonalism [comp]
Dntel - Your Hill (This Is) The Dream Of Evan And Chan CD single.




Big up to Lance Armstrong for taking the Tour de France for the seventh time.

1 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, December 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i realize this post is from FOREVER ago, but you don't happen to still have Dntel's "Don't Get Your Hopes Up", do you?
thanks so much!
elise
frequentflieresf@comcast.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home