Tuesday, July 19, 2005

MF Doom

This morning I woke up with a sore throat of sorts, I don't feel sick so I'm just going to sip on some tea and kick back. I didn't get time to post yesterday with all the school and studying and exam going on. I hope there is never a time in my life where I don't usually have the time for little projects like this blog and all my other shenanigans.

I still haven't made enough time to go to the store and buy another tire from my bike since the back tire got stolen. That makes 3 stolen tires for me since I've lived here. The other one almost got stolen but something went wrong because one nut was taken off but that as far as it went with that tire. I think someone drove by or walked by and the thief ran. I haven't realized how sleazy of and area I live in till recently. Everyday I see the same prostitute walking down her stretch a few seconds drive from my apartment complex by a road I drive on almost everyday. I first thought, hey that's odd I see the same lady walking up and down the street dressed kind of slutty and I even thought prostitute but thought it was just me reading too much into it. Then I was talking to a guy who lived in the middle of the "hood" and he confirmed it. She even talked to him and asked him for few dollars. Now I see her everyday when I drive by, I guess I was just ignoring it but now that I know its so apparent. All of this city isn't bad just very segregated with the richer families living on the otherside of town.






MF Doom (aka Viktor Vaughn, Zev Love X, King Geedorah, Madvillain, Dangerdoom, KMD, Metal Face, Metal Fingers....) is the project of Daniel Dumile behind an iron mask. The MF stands for metal face and sometimes metal fingers. Its hard to find an image online with MF without the mask but I did find one from when he was really young and was in the group KMD with his older brother. He obviously is a fan of comics with the villainous identity and Dr. Doom parallels and alias'. He does a brand of underground hip hop with clever lyrics and word play that has no one his equal. MF Doom is one of my favorites and he keeps on holding up his reputation as the best that hip hop has to offer.



MF Doom - Kookies
MF Doom - Hyssop (instrumental track)
De La Soul Feat: MF Doom - Rock Co.Kane Flow
Madvillain (mf doom and madlib) - Raid
Zero 7 - Somersault (dangermouse remix feat MF Doom)






Kenny Rogers - The Gambler
Wale Oyejide - Theres a war going on feat. J Dilla
Wale Oyjide - One Day Everything Changed feat TaRaach


11 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, July 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mf doom is one of the best around, no doubt about it.
fun fact: mf had the nickname doom ever since he was a kid, and was only introduced to dr. doom after kmd.
he liked the character so much he then sampled the shit out of the tv series, and every time i listen to operation: doomsday i wish I could watch it.

 
At 9:42 PM, September 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop leeching

 
At 5:54 AM, August 30, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you know what track features hysopp on the background?

 
At 4:35 AM, August 05, 2010, Anonymous capstone project said...

I LIKE Doom! This is thw best one.

 
At 1:36 AM, April 27, 2011, Blogger trevor75 said...

Thanks for writing that I find very interesting. If you get a chance, check out my site as well. I hope you have a great day!

 
At 1:36 AM, April 27, 2011, Blogger trevor75 said...

resume writing service
Thanks for writing that I find very interesting. If you get a chance, check out my site as well. I hope you have a great day!

 
At 2:52 AM, July 21, 2011, Blogger Christina Gomes said...

MF Doom is a comic character!
student loan

 
At 4:23 AM, December 23, 2011, Anonymous james said...

I love your blog.I read your maximum of posts and i always found them interesting and impressive.The knowledge shared by all the post are good enough to acquire the whole information about topic. airport parking

 
At 1:01 AM, February 06, 2012, Anonymous Buy RS Gold said...

I really wish I we hadn't seen this particular because i really would like 1 now!

 
At 7:18 AM, March 14, 2012, Anonymous SEO services (50%) said...

This post is very interesting. Keep up the good work!

 
At 2:04 AM, February 06, 2013, Blogger Unknown said...

This topic is pretty good and the writer's views are unique and not so hard to understand.I like it very much, and by the way I want to share some interesting and very useful websites to you:www.rsorder.com! Iam sure you can find out funny things there.

runescape gold

rs gold

cheap rs gold

buy runescape gold

 

Post a Comment

<< Home