Friday, July 08, 2005

Hot Chip



I've been busy with school and haven't been around my computer as often but I try to post when I can. Today I present you with just one track because this track is worth one post. Its a track by Hot Chip called keep fallin' The track hits its high point at 1:47;

"Give up all you suckers, we the tightest motherf**kers and you never seen us talking sh*t before now

You peeling potatoes while were sonic aligators making records selling like we're smoking crack now

Joe, what now, we bad..."


But generally the whole song is good and very classy.

Hot Chip - Keep Fallin'

Its one of those songs that I like then over play it, then put away for few months and then discover it again. The circle of life.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, February 02, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea this is a great song. Hilarious, classy sound, awesome synth work and vocals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home