Thursday, June 30, 2005

K-Os



K-Os is hip hop by way of Canada. His album Joyfull Rebellion is one of my favorite hip hop albums and my love for his music has been renewed after I got a hold of his debut album. I'm really picky about the hip hop I listen to and K-Os is one of my favorites because of his orginality and his creativity. What I like most about K-Os is that he doesn't sit on one sound ( or genre) when he makes music.

Raised by Jehovah's Witness parents in locales as disparate as Toronto and Trinidad, it was no surprise that Kheaven Brereton, aka K-Os (pronounced: chaos) was a bit different than your average MC. A singer as well as a rhymer, and a producer to boot...

...this Canadian rapper puts a unique internationalist spin on contemporary rap. K-os is a skilled rhyme-slinger who openly loathes "bling rap"....

(just follow the links for the music)
K-Os - crabbuckit
K-Os - The Love Song
K-Os - Fantastique




7 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, August 05, 2010, Anonymous thesis help said...

Tolking to every one, I want to say that this page is cool!

 
At 8:33 AM, January 17, 2011, Anonymous nancy said...

This is a very good post. Keep on posting useful posts!

grow bigger breast

natural breast augmentation

natural breast enhancement

 
At 1:59 AM, January 10, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want to sell your WOW Gold and runescape stock to us? You are making the right choice. If you have much free WOW gold while you aslo need RUNESCAPE GOLD or Maplestory mesos/ NX, so you can Sell WOW Gold to us , because we have and also need much more cheap wow gold,RUNESCAPE GOLD or Maplestory mesos/ NX at the same time, so we can exchange with each other.

 
At 5:56 AM, March 18, 2012, Anonymous SEO services (50%) said...

I'm interested with your article. This is a very informative post!

 
At 7:15 AM, March 19, 2012, Anonymous SEO services (50%) said...

I enjoyed your post entitled "K-Os". Keep on posting good post like this one.

 
At 8:30 AM, May 31, 2013, Anonymous Caloundra Bookkeeping said...

I also loved Joyfull Rebellion album. This is one of my favorite hip hop albums. We have the same taste. Thanks!

 
At 3:58 AM, August 18, 2017, Blogger Unknown said...

I am looking for my memories through the stories, the narrative of people. I feel it is difficult but I will try.
instagram online viewer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home