Friday, June 24, 2005

Thrills


ellen allien: "an album is a work from a period in one's life. constantly rushing around through clubs makes me feel distracted. i'm no longer grounded. instead, i'm still floating somewhere inside this club action, fluttering through the night, standing between the bass drum and the emotions of the people........"

Berlin Germany's Ellen Allien has new album Thrills, which came out earlier this month and I must say I'm impressed. She's at the top of her game with her groundbreaking albums, her reputation of being one of the best live DJ's, being an excellent producer, and her successfull record label, Bpitch Control. This is perfect long drive in the dark music.



I wish I could find something from Thrills but this is the best I got. If anyone wants more I can upload a track or two from the new one.

File Under: Cold/Harsh Electronic, IDM, Experimental, maybe Techno

Ellen Allien - live mix 10/2003

Cross Town Rebels
gold undliebe

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, June 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

definitely techno

 

Post a Comment

<< Home