Friday, June 24, 2005

Parade

The new Wolf Parade is coming out soon and I can't wait. I know a lot of the songs on there but I do want to hear how they sound re-recorded. Here is my list of albums I am anticipating;

Wolf Parade - Apologies to the Queen Mary [mp3]
Bishop Allen - Clementine
Flaming Lips - At War With The Mystics
John Vanderslice - Pixel Revolt [mp3]
Dangerdoom - TBA
The Go! Team - Thunder Lightning Strike [US version]...It won't be very different from what I read in an interview.
Radiohead - TBA
Death Cab For Cutie - Plans





50 Coolest Websites 2005...according to Time. What was the critieria for this? It boggles my mind, I've only been to two of them and I invented the internet.

Did anyone read the new Time magazine, probably not but there was a long line at the grocery store and the issue is about the modern day China. This is a country the US should be watching. I'm not sure if the article talked about it but China is doing a massive military build up right now. The odd part is that they have no threats from anywhere. Chinas economy is booming mostly because of cheap labor and globalization. They make billions from the US consumer every year. Wal-Mart is a big reason for this. Alright thats enough of that. Read the magazine its a good feature.





Weekend Mix




How about the Spurs last night...!


San Antonio tightened its defense and held the visiting Pistons to 17 points in the fourth quarter to win the 2005 NBA Championship with an 81-74 victory on Thursday. Finals MVP Tim Duncan scored 25 points and grabbed 11 rebounds to pace the Spurs, who won their third title in the last seven years. Manu Ginobili added 23 points on 8-of-13 shooting, and Robert Horry chipped in with 15.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home