Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Bright Eyes on NPR

Bright Eyes - I Must Belong Somewhere Here is a preview of things to come, a new unreleased Bright Eyes tune. Its live but great quality from a NPR broadcast from Washington DC.

Bright Eyes - Loose Leaves
This is one of my favorite songs by Bright Eyes released on an EP, also from the NPR broadcast.

Bright Eyes - Carrot/Diamond/Jump Off I think this is another unreleased song... from the same show.

Great quality, here's a link to the whole show.

Today I got 4 more CDs from the music library at school. Since the school I go to is a really big music school there is a whole floor of the library dedicated to music. The weird part is that its kind of out of the way so no one really knows about it. I'm running out of bands. I'm excited about few cds that I got, especially the Future Soundtrack for America. I've been meaning to get my hands on that for a while. Other than that the Raveonettes, Rapture, Deathray Davies and on and on.

random stuff

TV On The Radio - Staring At The Sun
Rilo Kiley - It's A Hit
Jimmy Eat World - Hear You Me
Weezer - Island in the Sun [demo with Organ]
Blur - Coffee and TV
Modest Mouse - Dramamine
R.Kelly - Ignition(Remix) Never gave it a chance till the Mountain Goats covered it.
Four Tet - Twenty Three
Coldplay - X&Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home