Thursday, June 09, 2005

Eels

Class is going well so far because I haven't had any exams but that will change next week. I have to study really hard for my International Relations class. The bad part of it is my book hasn't come in the mail yet and I just dropped $124 skrillas on my Social Psychology book. On a good note the weekend just started and I kicked it off by walking around aimlessly around various buildings around campus and came home and made a grand sandwich, my stomach hasn't been this happy in a long time. The good life.




The Eels are basically one guy, E. He just released a 33 song double album this year which is his return to greatness after two lame albums. They (the previous 2) had few good songs but there were others on there that were less than what I expect from the Eels. Here are few tunes from various albums, a nice little mix for your listening pleasure.



Eels - novocaine for the soul
Eels - Lone Wolf
Eels - Old Shit/New Shit
Eels - Mr. E's Beautiful Blues
Eels - Fresh Feeling
Eels - My Beloved Monster



1 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, December 26, 2017, Blogger Unknown said...

Not all are true. Everyone has their own way of thinking but I think they have to reconsider. I like to argue for the most accurate results. 19216811ll.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home