Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Hip Hop

On this post I'm representing for all the gangstas all across the world.

Madvillain - Money Folder(Four Tet Remix) This track is so good. MF Dooms and Madlibs Madvillain getting the remix treatment from Four Tet. The EP has some very very very nice remixes including this one.

Madvillain - Figaro (remix)
Another great track getting the remix treatment, good remix but I like the original better...maybe.

RJD2 - Ghostwritter
My favorite track from RJD2s debut Dead Ringer

snoop dogg ft the doors - riders on the storm (fredwreck remix). From the Need For Speed Underground 2 soundtrack. Snoop Doggy Dog sampling the Doors.

Hieroglyphics - Chicago
I don't know much about Hieroglyphics but my friend recomends them and he seems to have good taste in hip hop. Acoustic guitar with a beat behind it.

Yoshimi Battles Snoop Dogg - Snoop Dogg vs The Flaming Lips DJ BC Mash-Up I'm not a big fan of Mash-ups but this kind of works

Dr Dre - Dre Day Bass bumping classic. Yeah, I'm a dre-a-holic

Dr Dre - Still Dre
I'd call this the sequal to the song above, snoop and dre together again.

1 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, November 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the RJD2.

no matter how you slice it that is good stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home