Monday, June 13, 2005

Pillows

This week should be really tough with two exams, one really hard the other one I have no idea. I got my book in the mail and its 11 years old instead of 1-2 years old. I think I'll manage with the old edition but I did buy the new one last night on Amazon. Really quick post since I have a research project I negelected all weekend and have till before class tonight to finish it.


Random Indie Mix;

Hot Water Music - Remedy
AC Newman - Miracle Drug
AC Newman - Drink To Me Babe, Then
The Strokes - 12:51
The Pixies - Debaser
Pixies - Hey
Stephen Malkmus - Us
Sufjan Stevens - All Good Naysayers, Speak Up or Forever Hold Your Peace
The Walkmen - We've Been Had
13&God - Men of Station
Feist - Mushaboom
Modest Mouse - Interstate 8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home