Thursday, June 23, 2005

Knock You Out


Schaff





It's Thursday finally, my most favorite day of the week for this semester since its the furthest away from more class. I have exams Monday then Wednesday so this weekend will consist of lots of reading I hope and the usual shenanigans. I have a lot of time to do nothing which I'm not used to so I sit right were I am for long periods of time. I have plans for today but I'm out of food and very hungry so that makes me want to just sit here and think of a sollution to this problem. My conclusions require me to go outside and this heat isn't too welcoming being summer in Texas. It felt like it reached close to 100 degrees on my walk to my car. Such is the conundrum which is my life.






2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, June 23, 2005, Blogger brandon@elbo.ws said...

Nice work - I espcially enjoy Mercer's covers and solo stuff in general.

thanks!

 
At 11:24 PM, June 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, this is absolutely ridiculous, I can't stop listening to the LL Cool J track you put up, "Mama said knock you out"

Such a classic! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home