Monday, June 20, 2005

Monday

Oh yes good ole Mondays, the furthest day from the weekend. I did enjoy this past weekend very nicely. I helped my dad put up a fence up at my parents house which I consider my fathers day present to him. Then we had our usual fathers day backyard bbq. I even fit in the new Batman movie, Batman Begins. The guy playing Batman was kind of odd in that he had this one voice that he always used, kind of soft voice, holding back his real voice thing. Its kind of Keanuesque. It started anoying me after about an hour. George Clooney was a pretty good Batman they should of recast him. Anyway the movie was good, I like my super heros and Batman is up there on the list.

Spoon is coming to the Gypsy Tea Room [dallas] this Friday. They don't come around as much as I would of thought a Texas band would usually come around. Here is a live track from their very excellent Girls Can Tell.

Spoon - Chicago at night [live]

Few more from GCT;

Spoon - 1020am
Spoon - Take the Fifth
Spoon - This Book Is The Movie

Few other tunes

Dismemberment Plan - Time Bomb
Dismemberment Plan - Sentimental Man
And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - And The Rest Will Follow
And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - Summer 91
Duran Duran - Come Undone
The Comas - Tiger in a Tower
Lou Reed - Perfect Day
Casiotone for the painfully alone - Jeane, if you're ever in Portland
Frou Frou - Let Go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home