Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Eels



EELS -- Sixteen Tons
2003 KCRW Session

Recorded live at the EELS 2003 Tour Of Duty KCRW session.
Available exclusively at the EELS' 2005 concerts.

TRACK LISTING:
01 i'm a loser
02 packing blankets
03 saturday morning
04 lone wolf
05 numbered days
06 last stop: this town
07 rock hard times
08 sixteen tons
09 grace kelly blues
10 my beloved monster

I've been an Eels fan for a while so when I saw this I was fast to download it. I don't know who uploaded it but I've seen it around. Its a great limited release.

http://rapidshare.de/files/2563099/EEP.zip.html
pass : alienonacid


2 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, October 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
May I ask You to re-upload, please?

 
At 2:05 AM, May 23, 2012, Anonymous mmohome.com said...

One of my friends is a Runescape Gold Fan.He spent most of time to play the game.He is also a Usfine fan.He would Runescape Gold when he is poor.He told me" usfine is a close friend for me in RS Gold" Is he funny?no,he just said the words from the heart.He knew lots friend in RS Gold,He appreciate that Rs make his life to be more wonderful.He would think" What does Cheapest Gold have to offer to its millions of players?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home