Saturday, July 16, 2005

Wolf Parade

Here's a track from the new Wolf Parade album Apologies To The Queen Mary, which was recently leaked. I'm liking the album very much and I can't wait till they come by Texas.

Wolf Parade - Fancy Claps

and of course
Wolf Parade - You are a Runner and I Am My Fathers Son

Something that caught me off guard was the Sunset Rubdown song, I'll Believe in Anything being recycled and used as a Wolf Parade song. It was one of those, I've heard this before moments which took me way too long to make the connection. Spencer Krugs is Sunset Rubdown, he is also a member of Wolf Parade. His album came out this year on Global Symphonics.

Sunset Rubdown - I'll Believe in Anything






It's very interesting how our tax money is being spent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home