Tuesday, July 12, 2005

IHBL

The new semester started and I think I'll do well in these classes. One class I have 2x a week at 2pm and the other 4x a week at 630p which leave me lots of time to sleep. Isn't that whats really important.

We played some basketball last night at the UC and I did not do too bad I must say. It was a 3 on 3 endeavor and I had my best performance I have had in a team game but we did fall short in the end by one point. I'm still champion of the Indoor Horse Basketball League (IHBL) with a 16-1 record. Its a very tricky game with low ceilings, many obstacles (furniture) and a smaller basketball goal. Okay not that tricky.






Against the Grain has the very nice Feist album Let It Die. She was on Conan the other night and I caught the last 15 seconds of my favorite by her Mushaboom. I suck.

Decemberist are going to be on Conan Obrien tonight (tuesday) (via). Also Tuesday the 19th Hold Steady and Friday the 22nd Common will be performing on Conan.

Jay Leno and David Letterman are both going to have The Shout Out Louds July 13th...how odd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home