Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Felt

Yowzas school is taking its toll on me. I can't wait till that 3 week period in August when I can actually stake my claim on my summer break.

I was viewing Time magazines top 100 all time movies and I notice A Night at the Roxbury wasn't in there. Must be a typo, I'm sure they'll catch it.



I'm liking this A Tribute to Christina Ricci album by Felt which is Murs from Living Legends and Slug, half of Atmosphere. I think the album has the best intro line ever from a hip hop album;

"I'm not a player, I throw up a lot"

Its not the first track but the first full track and Slug kicks it off with that great line. It's spin on a Big Punisher song where he says "I'm not a player I just crush a lot". Is Big Pun and Big Punisher the same? I'll have to look into that. Too many "Big"'s out there.

Track from A Tribute to Christina Ricci by Felt;







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home