Thursday, July 28, 2005

Wino

Thursdays after 8:30p for me means that the weekend starts which also means I have no obligations until Monday at 2pm. My roomate Joe is moving out after living here for two years so we are going to have a small celebration of his time here. In honor of his departure we are going to finally have a taste of the wine I've been preparing for a year and 4 months. Its a raspberry wine in a gallon Sunny Delight bottle. The first batch of blackberry wine exploded under my bed. It's all about trial and error.

Snmnmnm - Indonesian Wine

Tom Thumb - Wine and Cigarettes




I've been playing Mario Forever, reliving the glory that was the Mario Bros.

This Super Mario 3 clone from Poland features a mustachioed plumber on a quest to save his true love. This free 2D platformer features original music and secret worlds.

Download Mario Forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home