Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Friends of P

I'm still moving around, not staying in one place and doing a lot of driving. This whole weekend I never really had much time with my computer and have couple of albums to still listen to. I did however finally get a hold of Minus Stories, No Rest for Ghosts and its very excellent and worth checking out.

I'm still wondering if I should pre-order John Vanderslices Pixel Revolt, I know I'm going to get it but I'm not sure how I'm going to approach doing that. I can't stop listening to Peacocks in the video rain from the album, still available one the sidebar at Travelers Diagram.

I still have to give the new Kanye West, new Fruit Bats, the last one by Do Make Say Think, an Extra Glens album and 11 others a listen to. I think this week I can make my way through those.



Some other quick notes;
  • GasBuddy finds the cheapest gas in your area

Here's a video of Friends of P being performed on a television performance with Blur frontman Damon Albarn guesting in the line up.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, August 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

last night I found out Robert Moog died too and the first thing that came to my mind was Please let that be you, by the Rentals. Oh yeah, and the dude from Silverchair married Natalie Imbruglia, old news I guess. Peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home