Sunday, August 14, 2005

Two weeks

I have two weeks of vacation with no big plans, I'm just going to lazy around for a while just because I can. Maybe I can do some of the things I've been meaning to do like figure out whats wrong with this page on IE, sell some stuff on Amazon, and most importantly configure my fantasy football team. I didn't really have any intentions of setting a team up but I had few drinks and came in to my place to pass out one night and saw a commercial for it on ESPN, for some reason I thought it would be the coolest thing ever. Few days later I checked my email and it said I registered for it. It shouldn't be that lame, in high school one of our classes was taught by a coach and he thought we should all have a fantasy football team because he couldn't come up with a whole days lesson plan and half the football team was in the class. Throw in playing some basketball, video games and late nights and you have the conclusion to my 2 week vacation.

I'm posting right now away from my usual station on a very slow connection without any of my bookmarks. Not to worry dear readers, posts will be regular with few holes here and there but who's perfect.

Revoltution in the Head has a nice Elliott Smith Cover album where Elliott Smith covers other artists. It's worth a download if you're a fan.

Some random sounds that have been on rotation;

Of Montreal - Wraith Pinned to the Mist (And Other Games)
Dios Malos - A**hole (beck cover)
Calexico - Love will tear us apart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home