Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Minders

I've had this song by The Minders stuck in my head all day, Yeah Yeah Yeah from Horrary for Tuesdays. If I remember correctly this song was written by the bass guitarist who only wrote few songs for the band. The band has had a Decemberist and a Jick and members of at least 4 other bands pass through its line up.

Two versions of the song
The Minders - Yeah Yeah Yeah
The Minders - Yeah Yeah Yeah (other version)(follow the link)-- this is my favorite version



Indie Pop from Magicmarker Records

Boycrazy - Stark Street
Indie pop with male/female vocals out on Magicmarker Records
Best Friends Group - Free Man I found this while looking for the Minders tune, the clarinet caught my attention at first listen.
Tullycraft - Twee
she said hey hey hey / won't you listen to me / well you can keep the punk rock ska rap beats and house/ f**k me i'm twee
Gazetteers - Bedroom community Nice guy boy indie pop.
The Owls - Air This is my favorite (the) Owls song. There is Owls and there is The Owls...this is the "The" band with female vocals.
Galactic Heros - Coffee More indie pop with some good accompaniment.
Galatic Heros - Cherokee Indie pop

2 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, August 09, 2005, Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

hey - like what youve done here. and i agree about the dcfc anticipation

 
At 10:17 PM, August 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i put that minders' song on practically every mix i make. it's perfection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home