Wednesday, August 03, 2005

OYA

If you didn't download the Ogre You Asshole EP I posted on June I think its worth your effort. I don't like to post the same thing again but I like their music that much. Sure the vocals are in Japanese but damn can they rock. Also to be noted I'm liking those drums a lot.

OYA - Lobotomy This whole song is pretty good and has a nice formula to it but my favorite part is the chorus and when he does the ahaahaa ah @ 0:58 second mark. Also when they let the song bust open at 4:16 it reminds me of Modest Mouse before they (collectively) stopped doing drugs.

OYA - Kaisentou
If they were ever to release a single from the Demo EP I would think that this would be a good choice. I like the guitar riff and the vocals are not bad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home