Monday, August 08, 2005

HWM

If I ever wanted to listen to anything that really rocks I could always count on a Hot Water Music track to get me there. I hadn't paid much attention to them in few years and then I heard they were breaking up. The remaining members have started another band called The Draft and have written songs and played a show or two. Since I heard about the break up, HWM have made frequent visits into my music rotation lately. I must say though their later stuff didn't really do it for me as much as their earlier material.


Hot Water Music - Moonpies for MisfitsThe bass guitar really makes this song.
Hot Water Music - Turnstile
Hot Water Music - Paper Thin
Hot Water Music - Trusty Chords


They always had nice album art done by Scott Sinclair, for most or their releases.

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, August 18, 2005, Blogger b said...

test

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home